I have been the Superintendent of Mead Public Schools since the 2020-21 school year. Prior to becoming the Superintendent, I was the K-12 Principal for 12 years and I taught high school English for 11 years at Mead. I also serve as the Head Boys Basketball Coach and have done so since the 1998-1999 season.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, University of Nebraska-Kearney, 1995.
- Masters in Educational Leadership, Doane College, 2007.
- Education Specialist Degree, Doane Unviersity, 2018.
Philosophy of Leadership
As a leader I will
• Create a safe and secure learning environment for staff and students
• Promote an environment that maintains high expectations
• Model moral and servant leadership
• Value the input of others
• Communicate openly, honestly, and effectively
• Promote opportunities for collegiality
• Seek what people need to be successful
• Celebrate the accomplishments of others
• Create strong connections between school, home, and community
• Reflect on my actions and decisions to promote personal and professional