Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Counselor > breadcrumbs: Resources >


Ajax Loading Image


Playing NCAA College Sports?

If you are interested in playing college sports, you must be classified as a "qualifier."  You must meet the core curriculum requirements for each NCAA division and fill out the NCAA clearinghouse form.  To complete this form you can go online at www.ncaaclearinghouse.org or call 1-877-262-1492.  You can also contact the athletic director.  A transcript will need to be sent from the high school and ACT scores sent as well. For more information visit www.ncaa.org

  • RSS Icon

Mead Public Schools 114 N. Vine Mead, NE  68041


Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top